Saturday, January 29, 2011

who is my friend?

who is my friend?

define friend...

it is so difficult to find someone who can share our feelings, sad or bad, sick or happy.  who can be there when we need them, err,not to trouble them, just share the thoughts.

unfortunately, most of the time, we found that, friend is only friend, not mutual friend.  perhaps i am not that lucky.

it's hard for me to trust someone.  why?  if you can experience your bad times with 'em.  you'll know what i mean.

so sad, i lost trust bit by bit.  suppose sharing is caring.  but...now, sharing is disaster. wow...so hurt.

never mind.  don't bother.  perhaps they didn't like what you were telling them.  that's why you don't feel good at all.

who cares?  they? ughh... wasting my time, it is.

anyway, i should think deeper and start to take care of myself.  not to hurt again by trusting someone. 

wow, a new word.  lost!

hey, what am i mumbling about?  who cares for me? nobody.  but i know only 1.  my mom.

i miss you mom. 

No comments:

Post a Comment